Saturday, September 5, 2015

Nine Fingers by Tony Bowman

**A copy of this book was received in exchange for an HONEST review. Reviews through Novel Idea Reviews are NOT bought and every opinion is that of the reviewer and was in no way influenced by the author or in exchange for a free copy of the book.**

Rating: ★★★★★

I must say, Tony Bowman certainly knows how to write entertaining novels. The most recent read for me is his novel entitled, Nine Fingers. This novel is full of nonstop action and constant edge of your seat twists and turns. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a good werewolf story?! 
The story is a page turning adventure from the get go. You meet so many characters, whom you either love or hate, and each and everyone is developed in such a way that you feel as though he or she is standing right there in the room with you. The entire story had me holding my breath and constantly rooting for a different character in each chapter. 
The story is amazing and is certainly one I would recommend to all horror and thriller genre readers. Bowman knows how to write a well thought out and developed story that keeps you enthralled from page one to the very end. 
I am on the edge of my seat awaiting a follow to this novel after the amazing cliffhanger ending! I promise once you start to read this novel you will not want to put it down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment