Monday, August 10, 2015

Hell Bound: A World Apart by Kathy Dinisi

**A copy of this book was received in exchange for an HONEST review. Reviews through Novel Idea Reviews are NOT bought and every opinion is that of the reviewer and was in no way influenced by the author or in exchange for a free copy of the book.**
Book Available Soon!

Rating: ★★★★

"Hell Bound: A World Apart" is Kathy Dinisi's follow up to her debut novella, "Hell Bound: A Vacation From Hell". I went with four stars on this novella since the story has a feeling to it that some situations are just a tad too convenient for the survivors. Not to say it's a bad thing, but I suppose I see certain situations not working out so well for the survivors all the time. The twist the author threw toward the end of the story in was really good (sad, but good). It added a surprise element and showed that not every situation necessarily works out for the survivors. I went up from the three star review on book one, because I did see improvement in the author's writing style and also she turned it into a bit more of a suspenseful read. I look forward to reading the next book in this for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment