Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A little info about me and why I created this blog



I started this blog a few weeks ago as an escape. Let me explain. I am 27 years old and have my B.S. from NYU-Polytechnic in Business & Technology Management and my M.S. from Full Sail University in Entertainment Business. 

All seemed great and the future was bright. Then 4 or 5 years ago, I was diagnosed with a condition called Cluster Headaches, or as they are sometimes called, Suicide Headaches. This condition is considered the most painful condition known to medical science. On top of this, I also suffer from daily Chronic Migraines. I have tried countless treatments and so far no luck. This condition has halted any career plans and has left me in daily chronic pain. 

Like most people I use reading, writing and music as an escape from the pain. I began this blog and found that I truly enjoyed reading and reviewing and getting some lesser known books and authors out there. I hope that all who view this blog will share it with friends, family and any writers you may know. Also, please look into Cluster Headaches and help me spread awareness of this condition. 

Thank you and please enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Holy frijolies! See, this is the stuff I want to show other authors that ask me "When should I ask a reviewer about reading my book?"
    Thank you, and I plan to reblog this on my own blog, with your permission! #SupportIndieAuthors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love for you to re-blog this! Thanks for letting me check out your book and I'll have a review up soon!

      Delete